Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas!




"I hope they call me on a mission...when I have grown a foot or two..."

Christmas party for the ward!
 Hello from San Jose! I guess it doesn't really make a difference when it's E-mail, but we're up here in San Jose today for the mission Christmas party :)

This week was pretty good. I went on divisions with Elder Vela and then with Elder Alvarez, and I stayed in Neily both times.

It looks like our investigators could be getting baptized this Saturday, we'll see how it goes. They're doing well and came to the Christmas activity this week, which was fun. They seem to love everything about the Church and how everything is very simple, which is really great. They really understand in what environments the Spirit lives. I love them a ton.

Apart from that, there was some cool experiences this week, but I can't really remember them... My head's in Paso Ancho right now haha.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas! Remember why we really celebrate it. On Sunday I gave a talk on how different people received Christ in his mortal life, and how the way that we receive our fellow man is the way that we receive Christ nowadays. I hope you can all find that charity this Christmas and share with someone who doesn't have. Whether it be food, or gifts, or time, or a smile, something that you can see they need.

Merry Christmas!

-Elder Henry
Spence at his favorite table, the food table haha

 
Looks delicious!!! Yummy!

  

Wow you've really grown, Spence

 

A fantastic family!

He has made many dear friends in Niely already!

Birdy!
Exchanges!

No comments:

Post a Comment