Monday, September 7, 2015

No time for a big letter...

I did a baptismal interview for this young man who's grandmother was baptized by Elder Ritchie!
Spencer Henry
9:30 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
Uh, yeah, I seem to have failed on the picture taking part this week...
Ok thanks.
No big email this week, I am in the middle of doing a stake report...


Lisa Henry
9:32 AM (10 hours ago)
to Spencer
Such a busy busy guy! I'm surprised they don't give you extra time to do the reports so that you still can report home for the week. Or is it just that it's too expensive for the computers?

Spencer Henry
9:34 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
No. They should give me more time but the ZL's put me to do it and told me no. Meh

Lisa Henry
9:39 AM (10 hours ago)
to Spencer
Those Zone Leaders.........LOL.
Did you hear about the BYU football "miracle?" Touchdown on a play that started with one second on the clock, the qb chucked it way downfield and the receiver somehow caught it.

Spencer Henry
9:40 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
Yeah I did mom, don't worry ;-)

Lisa Henry
9:41 AM (10 hours ago)
to Spencer
I thought that was a great shot. Oh and the Ducks won. hehe

Spencer Henry
9:42 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
Oh mom, you sure are a football maniac.
Hey, speaking of futbol, the new hermana in our district is named Hna. Madrid. Like real madrid. Do gringos know what Real Madrid is?

Lisa Henry
9:44 AM (10 hours ago)
to Spencer
This one does! Haha that is awesome. My friend in Denmark loves that team!

Spencer Henry
9:45 AM (10 hours ago)
to me
Yeah it's pretty funny :) But she's pretty tired of hearing Real Madrid jokes haha

Lisa Henry
9:47 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
Well, it is a CITY in Spain. LOL. Where is she from?

Spencer Henry
9:49 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Honduras

Lisa Henry
9:50 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
You get a lot of Hondurans there, cool! You are going to have to study Spanish so you can do some study abroad stuff at BYU bud!

Spencer Henry
9:51 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Yup :-) Luckily shes cool

Lisa Henry
9:54 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
Huh never knew that. You would know haha. Isn't Elder Gonzalez from Honduras?

Spencer Henry 9:55 AM (9 hours ago)
Nope! Guatemala. Elder Cruz was my only comp from Honduras, but I've had plenty of ZL's and DL's from there......

Lisa Henry 9:56 AM (9 hours ago)
Oh yeah Guatemala. They are electing a new President...you need to use missionaries' names more ...

Spencer Henry
10:01 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Basically gringos are known for being more lovable. :-) presidents and ZL alike.

Lisa Henry
10:02 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
Well that is definitely true for you bud! You are the easiest Henry kid, and we are so glad we are your parents. You made life pretty easy on us! #spoiledparents

Spencer Henry
10:07 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Ah mom stop it you're making me blush

Lisa Henry
10:08 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
Well your tan covers it up haha
Do you need me to send anything when I finally ship your package?

Spencer Henry
10:09 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Uhhh...
There was something. But I don't remember what it was :-)

Spencer Henry
10:09 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
But the package items aren't anything urgent either, it was just convenient since Tadeo was gonna be there.

Lisa Henry
10:09 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
OK try to write it down when you think of it this week.
Are you taking good care of your teeth? Retainers?

Spencer Henry
10:12 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
Retainers I don't use. When I used them it gave me a cold because the saliva didn't go from my mouth to my throat anymore, so getting sick every time wasn't worth it.

Lisa Henry
10:14 AM (9 hours ago)
to Spencer
Are your teeth getting crooked? =O
I guess you could always have BRACES in college. haha. But yeah getting sick isn't worth it.

Spencer Henry
10:15 AM (9 hours ago)
to me
I dunno if they're getting crooked haha.
But anyways, I love you mom! have a wonderful week :) You're the best.
-Elder Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment